The Travel to Polaris (CUT) The Travel to Polaris (CUT)

WOW!

This is VERY well composed!!!! The voice at the begining really sucks you in! A wonderfully blended variety of instruments! This song belongs in a hollywood movie! Bravo!!

5/5

10/10

FF7- Tifa's Theme FF7- Tifa's Theme

Nice.

Is this live performed? That's pretty impressive. I thought the tempo was a little out of sync, but otherwise, nicely played. Good choice of reverb and treble. Keep it up, man.

Silvertear - So Deep (TeckRmx) Silvertear - So Deep (TeckRmx)

hey, not bad :-)

the original is one of my favorites... this one captures the original quite well. nice job.

Zelda : Midna's Lament Remix Zelda : Midna's Lament Remix

Nicely done!

I haven't played Twilight Princess yet, but the song itself was VERY well done... note by note! Keep it up, man.

BlueScreenRemix responds:

Thanks, my friend x)

Moonlight (Club Mix) Moonlight (Club Mix)

Well done!

You continue to impress!

A-New-Decade responds:

Thanks =]

_matt

Mario 64~Ultimate Koopa Mario 64~Ultimate Koopa

nicely done

a bit basic for my taste, but i think you captured the notes VERY well! fuck those zero bombers. keep it up

-Lighty

oOkorobugOo responds:

^^ thanks
*gives you an AA gun* for any zero bombers that come after you XD

We Believe Ep.2 - F-777 We Believe Ep.2 - F-777

Well Done!

Very nice transision between ep. 1 and 2. i'll be waiting for ep. 3

ZeldaOOT_Lost-Woods Rock Remix ZeldaOOT_Lost-Woods Rock Remix

Not bad.

If you want a more realistic guitar sound, find a site called "KVR Instruments", and look for VST plugins called JCM900 and VoxengoBoogex. It makes a BIG difference. Check out a couple of my songs, and you'll hear what I mean. The notes were dead on, tho. Keep up the good work :-)

Dire Dire Docks (SM64) Dire Dire Docks (SM64)

Good effort, man

Zero bombers suck. I gave u a 5 to help fix it. It is a bit basic for my taste, but nice effort. The notes are pretty much dead on. If you use FL studio, try some equalizer changes in the "Mixer" window, which you will find, under "view". that should clear up the final master. BTW, Check out my version of this song, if you like.

Sorrow-316 responds:

eh it was Just a small project of mine, a More better song such as Forest Temple Took me ALOT longer then this. But thanks for the Review!

Mega Man X2 - Charge Shot Mega Man X2 - Charge Shot

TOTALLY EPIC!!!!

Perfect in every way!!! I'm going to start a Mega Man Mosh at my house! WONDERFULL JOB!!