Wolverine origins in 1min Wolverine origins in 1min

That's about right

That pretty much sums up the movie, lol. Nicely done. This should be on the front page.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

SONG IN BRAWL BOYS SCENE

The song is called "Move For Me", by "Kaskade". putting that aside, that was the only scene that was actually well animated, which made it worth watching. AND i thought the "brawl taunts smoothie" skit was amusing.

other than that, the collab reminds me of a bunch of 4th graders, drawing on notebook paper, for a school project that states "how to put a video game character into a dick joke".

nowadays, if you put the name "rina-chan" or "egoraptor" or "nintendo" in a flash animation, and add a dick joke with it, and not put any effort or thought into the animation itself, then BINGO! FRONT PAGE! in my opinion, poorly drawn video game characters saying "dick cock ass" is not funny.

end of rant.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

FINALLY!

I was WAITING to see a "Gears of Awsome", since Gears is one of my favorite games! Yes, the game itself is one big testosterone-fest. It was a bit short, and didn't quite relate to enough events in the game. However, it was VERY funny indeed! The "Cole Train" was pury oxymoron randomness... great work overall!

Touch My Tetris Touch My Tetris

VERY Well done!

I used to play Tetris for NES all the time. The sounds worked well for the movie, especially at the end, lol. Very entertaining, great job! A+

SuperJeffoMan responds:

RWD: 010 Mario12 RWD: 010 Mario12

...sigh

Sometimes, I think the staff at this site put bad movies on front page, on purpose, to see if users can give legitimate reasons why they are bad.

My reason? The sypnosis did not match the animation, and i found it to be unentertaining. Mario walking, and stepping on a gombah... that's it? Where's Sonic? Mario never even had his hat missing.

From Life to Death From Life to Death

Great story.

I found the flash to be very touching. Great job.

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Thanks for the review!

Bambee Bambee

holy shit...

my eyes were molested by the horribly graphic nature of this film... i LOVED every second of it. My sides still hurt from laughing! Well done!

Megasonic X chp.1 Megasonic X chp.1

great, but short

AWSOME effects! but i'd add a but more too it length-wise, and make sure your preloader works first... other than that, great job! almost reminds me of "sonic's quest for power 3".

Primal War Primal War

NAPALM DEATH!!!!!!! ROCK THE FUCK ON!!!!!!!!!!

VERY well animated, btw.

T-Extermination II T-Extermination II

Better, but where's part 3??

If you plan on releasing part 3, my advice is crank up the framerate a lil bit. Otherwise, well done!!