View Profile Lighty158

27 Movie Reviews

That's about right

That pretty much sums up the movie, lol. Nicely done. This should be on the front page.

SONG IN BRAWL BOYS SCENE

The song is called "Move For Me", by "Kaskade". putting that aside, that was the only scene that was actually well animated, which made it worth watching. AND i thought the "brawl taunts smoothie" skit was amusing.

other than that, the collab reminds me of a bunch of 4th graders, drawing on notebook paper, for a school project that states "how to put a video game character into a dick joke".

nowadays, if you put the name "rina-chan" or "egoraptor" or "nintendo" in a flash animation, and add a dick joke with it, and not put any effort or thought into the animation itself, then BINGO! FRONT PAGE! in my opinion, poorly drawn video game characters saying "dick cock ass" is not funny.

end of rant.

FINALLY!

I was WAITING to see a "Gears of Awsome", since Gears is one of my favorite games! Yes, the game itself is one big testosterone-fest. It was a bit short, and didn't quite relate to enough events in the game. However, it was VERY funny indeed! The "Cole Train" was pury oxymoron randomness... great work overall!

41 Audio Reviews

WOW!

This is VERY well composed!!!! The voice at the begining really sucks you in! A wonderfully blended variety of instruments! This song belongs in a hollywood movie! Bravo!!

5/5

10/10

Nice.

Is this live performed? That's pretty impressive. I thought the tempo was a little out of sync, but otherwise, nicely played. Good choice of reverb and treble. Keep it up, man.

hey, not bad :-)

the original is one of my favorites... this one captures the original quite well. nice job.

Immagination... the ONE thing that one one can ever take away from you. Cherish it.

35, Male